Tuesday, January 20, 2009

#3 Release of the Week: Matt & Kim - Grand


Matt & Kim - Grand

Okay, Okay... so this is the third release of the week. But honestly, i couldn't decide between these three! All great bands... all great albums. I could have also put Antony and the Jonhston's, but I think Jeffrey did a great shout out to that album.

At any rate, I have not had a great chance to listen to this album yet... the only song is out on a video. Daylight, is a typical M & K sounding song. Tons of poppy synthesizer. There is a bit more production on this album then their first album... but not so much that it distracts from that makes these two great. Great sing along course, 'Cause in the daylight any where feels like home'. The album is being released buy Faderlabel. Do what you can to get your hands on it!

I have not heard much about this album, but I am sure it is going to be great. The new video for Daylight is below... I have also included one of the videos that got me exited about this band, Yea Yeah.


No comments: