Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vespa Music

There are thousands of reasons to love the fall or Autumn (depending on what type or poetry you're writing). Of those reason there are a couple that are particularly favorite to me. One, I love the cooler weather. Two, I get to ride AMY (my vespa). Yesterday I cleaned off Amy and took my first fall ride. Which brings me to the music aspect of Amy. There are certain songs that are better to listen to on Amy. When I bought Amy 3 years ago, I bought an ipod because I needed to have some means of listeneing to music. So these are Vespa Songs:

Kissing the Lipless - The Shins

Amsterdam - Guster

Gravity Rides Everything - Modest Mouse

Lets Get It On - Marvin Gaye

Have You Been Making Out O.K. - Al Green

Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire

Steve's Last Night in Town - Bens Fold Five

Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen

Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Talking Shit About A Pretty Sunset - Modest Mouse

Custom Concern - Modest Mouse

Harmonium - Rogue Wave


Just to name a few!


Out in front of Fresh & Easy

BIG PRESTON, little mindi!

Amy and I

Mindi says I look to cool for school in this picture... she's right. And I am, HA!

4 comments:

LucyH said...

She is a cute girl! Hey give me a call, I need to talk to you about this weekend.

Shannon said...

It was very nice of you to let Mindi use your helmet!

Tessa said...

Where is Brother On A Hotel Bed by Death Cab? That is what I heard when I rode on AMY... Infact that is the first time I heard Death Cab at all.

Great Post...

Preston Smith said...

Oh my hell, you are so right! Brothers on a Hotel Bed - Death Cab for Cutie is the ULTIMATE vespa song!