Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Street Scene - San Diego


I just bought tickets to Street Scene music festival in San Diego. I really wanted to go to Austin City Limits the last weekend in September, but it wasn't looking like I was going to make it. Luckily, a friend of mine turned me onto this festival. For the price, $95, this is really one of the best line ups you can ask for.


"To celebrate its history and future, Street Scene is preparing to be better than ever with an all-ages celebration set in the streets of East Village and adjacent to Petco Park.

The location offers an unprecedented level of ease in parking and Trolley access, while centralizing the festivities in an uninterrupted venue at the heart of downtown. This setting enhances the feeling that Street Scene is San Diego's ultimate summer block party." - Street Scene


As the festival gets closer I'm sure I will post more about it. If anyone is interested in coming let me know, I'm not sure where we will be staying, maybe a park somewhere of something like that, but its going to be a great time!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

This festival looks amazing! National, Vampire Weekend, Beck, Cat Power, Cold War Kids... that is going to be incredible!