Friday, July 17, 2009

Listen: i'm back


It's been a while. I got married. Am having baby... well my wife is having a baby for all you sarcastic SOB's out there that would say I am not the one actually having the baby.

That is where I have been... this is where i am now. I am going to start writing again. That is all.

Here is what I am exited about in the next couple of months.

The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You

I saw these guys in Tucson about a month ago... won free tickets because I had a heart transplant 10 years earlier. They opened with I and Love and You, the title track from the album and I might have left at that point and been happy! The album releases date is: 9/29 - buy it

title track: I and Love and You - mp3
Listen:


and the new Kings of Convenience which i will upload later.

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Congrats, buddy!

Tessa said...

My life has not been complete without this blog in my life...