Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Release of the Week: Anathallo - Canapy Glow


Anathallo - Canopy Glow

I've had this album for a couple of weeks and it is only going to keep growing on me. Official it comes out today. This is one of the great under rated bands right now... I'm not sure when they will get the regognition they diserve, maybe it doesn't matter; I like to think it doesn't.

One of the more defining musical experiences in my life was siging Anathallo open for The Format. Some one behind my friend and I kept talking about how horrible Anathallo was, I should prefice this by telling you that first this same person was talking about how great All American Rejects were, SICK! After listening to Anathallo and the guy behind us, Scott turned to me and said, I judge a person's musical intellegance by whether they like Anathallo or not. Canapy Glow is the perfect companion to Floating World. If you didn't catch my sisters guest review of the HERE.
Here is one place you can buy the album. Here is another place to buy it. And here is even one more.

No comments: