Saturday, November 01, 2008

3 Months / Facebook Group / And beyond!

Well, it has been 3 months since this little blog started. And what a great 3 months it has been... to celebrate the 3 months we have started a group on facebook 'to help you connect and share with the people in your life' and the main purpose of the group is to discuss music and mostly to share music. I won't go into any detail because we want people to join the group first, but it is AWESOME! and I try not to use that word lightly... or often. So jump on your facebook, and search our group, ...and music will set you free, don't forget the ellipse. We have open membership right now so tell your friends... it won't be open forever.

What the future holds for ...and music will set you free, to be honest with you I don't know. But with Jeffrey and I going strong, anything is possible, or nothing / GREATNESS!

But I would like to get people more involved in local musical events and local bands. Hopefully the Facebook Group will have a little to do with that. I want to help get people connected with each other, so people can go to shows together, enjoy good music together and so that more and more bands will start having more and more shows in the valley. I have a couple of ideas about how to do this and am open to ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeremy? haha.

Preston Smith said...

jeremy is the name of my coy alter ego... I must have been referring to him... but since it has spawned confusion I have made the change; thanks for noticing!